Monday, October 15, 2012

How we survive a busy week!

I know it's been a while since I posted and I apologize! I've gone back to work full time. I still manage to take pictures of Taia's cutest lunches so I am going to try my best to get back to regular posts! For now, here are some of the things that we are doing to make the nights and mornings easier!

 We made our own breakfast burritos! I completely forgot to get a picture of the finished products! But they were so yummy that we decided to make some breakfast biscuit and croissant sandwiches! It's nice knowing exactly what is in your breakfast! And Taia loved picking the different ingredient combinations!
 I've also started packing her lunches on Sunday nights for the entire week! It saves me time at night and in the mornings so I'm not rushing around trying to get everything ready at the last minute!



 I also have water bottles for each day of the week. It is so nice having them ready and available. She will go grab one during the day when she's thirsty also. I want another set of them! The best part is that her daddy obsesses over keeping them in the fridge and full at all times! So I don't have to worry about them being dirty or not in the fridge! My Easy Lunch Boxes are PERFECT for packing in advance! There are some great tips of at MOMables that I've found very helpful!

What tricks and tips do you have to make meals easier during those busy weeks?


No comments:

Post a Comment