Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Taia's 5th Under the Sea Birthday Bash!!

Taia's 5th birthday party was this past weekend! It was spectacular! Luckily we had tons of family and friends to help!  Most of the ideas came from Pinterest! Check out my Ariel Pinterest board for sources!! I have a TON more pictures and a TON more things I want to share. But I'm dying to get this posted! 

A special thank you to all of my helpers and photographers! 
You guys are the best family and friends a girl could ask for! I love you all!!


My amazing mother in law made me an Ariel dress!! I want to wear it EVERY day! I felt magical! I had to go to a scary side of town but I finally found a wig at the last minute! I was on the verge of dying my hair!! 

I was planning on making all of the adults these adorable crab sandwiches. But making one as a centerpiece and laying out the meat and cheese seemed easier and more appropriate!
One of my closest friends helped make these great beach themed cupcakes! They were a hit!


My mother in law and her sister made these adorable favor bags!!

The favor table!!! We absolutely loved the way it turned out! It was a group effort! I am so lucky to have had so much help!!


The food table!


Octo Dogs!! My sister in law made these! They went FAST! 

Dean threw together this great Octopus for our mailbox!

Peanut Butter and Jellyfish sandwiches! There were some nutella and PB, some PB and jelly, some plain pb, some plain nutella!!

The prize table!! We had LOTS of games. The kids earned pirate tokens with different color stars on them. Each star represented a prize bucket. They were able to redeem these towards the end of the party! It was fun but a little chaotic!
White Chocolate lollipops!! I used white chocolate melting chips and natural food coloring from Chocolate Craft Studio!
My mom made those adorable water bottle labels! We didn't get a clear picture of them but they said "Mermaid Water" and had a scene from "The Little Mermaid!" Adorable! The kids had a mint lemonade that Dean made and the adults had an adult version!


The Goldfish bar! It was a little hidden and didn't get much action. :( But Taia loved it! 
Seashell painting!



There will be more photos to come! I haven't even sorted through the ones of the kids yet! I haven't found any super cute ones of Taia but I know there are tons! 

1 comment:

  1. I still have to find some great pictures of Taia and her friends to add! I haven't sorted through even a fraction of the pictures yet! We had 4 cameras going so there are a TON!!

    ReplyDelete